This is a composite disk comprised of three parts:
- A slotted metal top section is the pressure-controlling element.
- A Teflon seal isolates the top section from the process.
- The slotted metal bottom section will withstand a vacuum. The flat design minimizes the possibility of disk damage during installation. This rupture disk is suitable for chemical reactors, heat exchangers, and textile processing house machinery.
The simplicity of the ZD Rupture Disk Holder design incorporates several features that allow easy installation. Asymmetric alignment pins in the disk holder mate with location holes in the replacement disk, thus eliminating incorrect installation and slippage. The flat-set design, in combination with a metal-to-metal “bite type” seal, provides a leak-tight system. The ZD holder and rupture disk are easily pre-assembled with side lugs.
Available in S.S.304 and S. S.316
- Sizes 1.5″ (40 mm) and 2″ (50mm)
- 1.25 to 8 kg/cm2g pressure at temperatures up to 200°C
- Flat composite metal design
- Teflon liners provide sealing and corrosion resistance
- Can withstand full vacuum
- Operates up to 80% of the disk’s rated pressure
- Standard materials of construction: 316SS/TEFLON
- Manufactured and tested as per ISO-6718 : 1991 and IS-12370 : 1993
- Inspection and burst test in the presence of BUREAU VERITAS
- Each rupture disk is stamped with an internationally reputed third-party inspection authority
- Minimal fragmentation
- Liquid, Gas and Steam service
- Extended life
- Reliable-Fast acting
- Easy Installation
- No vacuum support needed