“ZD” RUPTURE DISK
This is a composite disk comprised of three part :
- A slotted metal top section is the pressure controlling element.
- A Teflon seal isolates the top section from the process.
- The slotted metal bottom section will withstand vacuum. The flat design minimizes the possibility of the disk damage during installation. This rupture disk is suitable for Chemical Reactors, heat exchanger & in textile process house machinarises.
The simplicity of the ZD Rupture Disk holder design incorporates several features which allow easy installation. Asymmetric alignment pins in the Disk holder mate with location holes in the repture disk, thus eliminating incorrect installation and slippage. The flat set design in combination with a metal-to-metal ” bitetype” seal provides a leak-tight system. The ZD holder and rupture disk are easily pre-assembled with side lugs.
Available in S.S.304 & S. S.316
- Size 1.5″ (40 mm) & 2″ (50mm)
- Pressure 1.25 to 8 kg / cm2g @ temp. up to 200°C
- Flat composite metal design
- Teflon liners provide seal and corrosion resistance
- Can withstand full vacuum
- Operates up to 80% of disk’s rated pressure
- Standard materials of construction 316SS/ TEFLON
- Manufactured and tested as per ISO-6718 : 1991 & IS-12370 : 1993
- Inspection and burst test in presence of BUREAU VARITAS
- Each rupture disk is stamped with internationally reputed third party inspection authority
- Minimal fragmentation
- Liquid, Gas and Steam service
- Extended life
- Reliable-Fast acting
- Easy Installation
- No vacuum support needed